Interested in Virtual Tutoring to Engage and Motivate Your Child?
There’s no doubt that this school year brings many uncertainties and a whole lot of anxiety to parents and kids. We’re here to help take the burden off your plate and improve your child’s skills, grades, and study habits. Using top-notch online video conferencing with interactive whiteboards and polling, our tutors (87% of whom have a master’s degree) make learning so engaging it feels as if they’re in the same room as your child.
We have the most qualified tutors in the DC area who can customize one-to-one tutoring to help your child tap into their strengths and overcome their challenges during this season of virtual or part-time schooling and beyond.
Does your child need more academic support than teachers can provide at this time? We can help! In this program, you’ll receive:
- A private tutor handpicked to fit your child’s age, personality, and academic needs
- Convenient, flexible session times that fit your family’s schedule
- One-on-one attention catered to your child’s most pressing needs
- Support in any subject and executive functioning skills so your child can develop strong study habits
- A high level of outside accountability, so you can focus on your work or simply parent with less frustration
- Online Zoom sessions to keep your family safe (We’ve found students respond extremely well to these private tutoring sessions on Zoom, even if they don’t enjoy their class-wide Zoom sessions!)
Pricing: Between $90-100/hour, depending on your child’s grade. Schedule a free consultation for more information.