New to Educational Connections?
Click here to learn more about us. Our Education Specialists are also happy to answer your questions!
Returning or Already Know What You Need?
Subject Tutoring or Executive Function
Test Prep (SAT, ACT, or SSAT)
Subject Tutoring and Executive Function Coaching Plans
- 14 hours of one-to-one virtual coaching
- Best for students with one subject need or limited EF support needs.
- 20 hours of one-to-one virtual coaching ( + 3 Free Hours)
- Best for students needing more support over a longer period of time.
- 40 hours of one-to-one virtual coaching ( + 9 Free Hours)
- Best for students needing help with multiple subjects, siblings within the same family, or students in need of extensive EF support.
Executive Function Skills Program for Elementary School Students
- Two 45 minute sessions per week for 15 weeks
All packages include:
- A skills inventory to determine your child’s skills, abilities, and challenges.
- Live, online instruction with an expert in whatever subject they need support.
- Customized sessions to maximize your child’s success now— and in the future.
- Practical Executive Function strategies to help your child get organized, overcome obstacles and unlock their motivation.
- Progress reports after each session so parents know how their child is advancing, what areas need improvement, and practical strategies to use at home.
- Our instructor match guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your child’s coach, we will make a better match.
“The quality of tutors that EC provides is unsurpassed. We have used tutors for our 3 children over the years, some through EC and some that we sourced ourselves. The ones that EC connected us with were the very best. Knowledgeable, skilled, and personable. My son ended his recent EF coaching session by telling me, ‘I think this will change my life.’ Enthusiasm like this from a teenager is well worth the investment.” - Heather F.
Test Prep Plans
We take score increases seriously and we believe that with our customized sessions and teaching strategies, any student can improve.
In fact, if a student completes a full program, including all homework and practice tests, we guarantee a score increase. And, if not, three tutoring sessions are on us!
(for SAT, ACT, or SSAT)
Basic Test Prep
- 18 total hours of one-to-one virtual coaching (12 sessions, 1.5 hours each). Practice tests at no charge.
- Ideal for students who are close to their score goal or have limited time to prepare.
Skills Test Prep
- 24 total hours of one-to-one virtual coaching (16 sessions, 1.5 hours each). Practice tests at no charge.
- Our most popular package — the ideal amount of prep time for most students.
Master Test Prep
- 30 total hours of one-to-one virtual coaching (20 sessions, 1.5 hours each). Practice tests and supplemental materials at no charge.
- Designed for students who need more comprehensive preparation.
All plans for students preparing for college include an initial ACT/SAT comparison consultation call with our Test Prep Manager. The Basic, Skills, and Master plans include our test prep guarantee.
"Henrietta got a combined score of 34. I couldn't be happier with the results. Her tutor really took the time to not only prep her with the actual ACT and its nuances, but provided positive test-taking strategies as well as an extra dose of confidence! We really appreciate all of our tutors' hard work! And your work in obtaining and training such wonderful tutors and people!"
Test Prep Kickstarter or Refresher
- 6 total hours of one-to-one virtual coaching (4 sessions, 1.5 hours each) + practice tests
- Ideal for students who are looking for last minute prep or need a refresher before test day. *This plan does not include our score increase guarantee.
Additional SSAT Prep Info
In order to provide K-12 students entering private schools with the highest quality resources, we continuously review our materials and partner with organizations committed to doing the same. We’re proud to partner with Test Innovators, an authorized test preparation company, to deliver all of our SSAT students premium content to help them achieve their test goals.
In addition to the plan price, there is a $250 materials fee for SSAT prep plans that will be charged at a later date. This includes six full-length practice tests and additional practice problems for the student and tutor to work through during the preparation program.