Our Custom Approach to SAT Prep
- Diagnostic Test - The student completes a full-length diagnostic test.
- Tutor Selection - Educational Connections' test prep tutoring specialist hand-selects a tutor who best suits your child's academic needs and goals.
- Assessment - The test prep tutor determines your child's strengths, weaknesses, and areas for greatest improvement using a computerized analysis of the diagnostic test results.
- Program Creation - A custom program with goals is created to enable the tutor to target the areas needing improvement.
- Session Structure - Instruction and assignments target three key areas: content review, test-taking strategies, and simulated test practice.
- Streamlined Feedback - Parents receive progress reports after each tutoring session and have access to our online portal, which provides practice test scores and feedback, assignments, and scheduling information.
Superior SAT Test Prep
Educational Connections is the premier provider of virtual, individualized test prep. Our highly credentialed tutors customize each lesson using research-based strategies for building and strengthening SAT test-taking skills.
The caliber of our tutors and the proven approach they use help students prepare not just better but faster.
Instead of a generic, one-size-fits-all program, Educational Connections' tutors quickly assess strengths and weaknesses. Since no time is wasted on what students already know, each session targets areas where improvements will have the greatest impact on SAT scores.
What Parents Are Saying
"I am blown away with my son’s tutor, Andy! Max just got back his SAT score this morning and he went up 100 points from his practice exam." - Amy P., Parent
"We are happy to report yet another score increase! Overall, his score rose from a 1190 on the PSAT to a 1430 on his last SAT. His growth was remarkable, but even more important to us was the personal growth his tutor, Andy, inspired. He became a true mentor - encouraging him, holding him accountable, and most of all giving him a roadmap for personal success. We saw our son invest in himself and see the results of his labor." - Jessica R., Parent
To have your child matched with a Test Prep Tutor or to learn more about our SAT prep program, schedule a call below:
Upcoming SAT Dates
|SAT Test Date||Ideal Time to Start Prep|
|October 7, 2023||July 2023|
|November 4, 2023||August 2023|
|December 2, 2023||September 2023|
|March 9, 2024 (1st Digital SAT)||December 2023|
|May 4, 2024 (Digital SAT)||February 2024|
|June 1, 2024 (Digital SAT)||March 2024|
Mock Digital SAT Info
We recommend all students preparing for the Digital SAT take the official practice test through The College Board's Bluebook app.
The practice tests are full-length and adaptive, using the same interface, format, and scoring as the Digital SAT. Students must download The College Board's Bluebook App HERE to take the Digital SAT practice test. The mock Digital SAT can be taken any day of the week, at any time, for free.