College Consulting Plans at Educational Connections
- 12 hours with your child's one-on-one college consultant
- Best for college-bound students in 8th through 10th grade. Includes a customized roadmap to college based upon your son or daughter's specific needs and goals.
- 24 hours with your child's one-to-one college consultant
- Best for college-bound students in their junior or senior year of high school. Includes a customized roadmap to college based upon your son or daughter's specific needs and goals.
- 16 hours with your child's one-to-one college consultant
- Best for 11th or 12th grade students who've already started the college planning process. Includes a customized roadmap to college based upon your son or daughter's specific needs and goals.
- 10 hours with your teen's one-on-one college consultant
- Our Senior Express plan is an abbreviated program exclusively for students entering 12th grade in the Fall of 2023. Includes a customized roadmap to college based upon your son or daughter's specific needs and goals.
"EC has expert college counseling. They know the nuances of the process and are also attentive to my child’s unique situation. I highly recommend them!" - Susanne N.
Learn about our fully customized one-on-one college consulting programs for students in 8th - 12th grades:
Have questions? Our College Consulting Program Director is here for you!
Looking for a tutoring, test prep, or executive functioning plan? Click below.
What our customers are saying...
When looking for one-on-one tutoring for our high school student, we were happy to find Educational Connections for several reasons. Their pricing is comparable to and (in some cases) provides even more value than their competitors. In addition to subject tutoring, they offer coaching to help students be better organized, plan ahead, and improve study skills. And, the tutors and coaches are easy to stay in touch with and provide continuous feedback on our student's progress. In the short time we've worked with them, our son's grades and confidence in chemistry have already shown great improvement and he is more proactive in planning and scheduling study time and completing assignments in general.
The very best tutoring experience we've ever had. Will definitely continue to use Educational Connections. Highly recommended.
My kids have really benefitted from the tutoring through the Educational Connections. its been a worthwhile expense for our family...
My son is a freshman in college. He’s had an IEP his entire life and got to college and was completely in over his head and overwhelmed with how to keep track of what needs be done and also writing papers. He’s been working with Brianna and we have been thrilled with the results. He got his first paper back with a grade of B+. She’s continuing to work with him on his writing skills so eventually he’ll be able to tackle these larger assignments comfortably. Thank you!!!
We have been very happy with Educational Connections. We have had to try out two different tutors in order to find one that clicks with out son - Educational Connections has been very supportive!
EC Tutoring has been so helpful for our 7 year old! Highly recommend!