The Support You've Been Looking For
Parenting a K-12 student is a challenge, no matter your child's grade level, personality, or aptitude.
- Maybe your child is bright but disorganized, and you're tired of micromanaging their academic journey.
- Maybe your child struggles in a particular subject but balks at your efforts to help them along. ("That's not what the teacher said to do, Mom!").
- Maybe you're worried about the standardized tests and college application process that will soon shape your child's future.
- Or maybe your child is already performing well yet wants to achieve at an even higher level. (Small improvements make a big difference in competitive academic environments.)
Whatever the case, your frustrations and worries are normal--but that doesn't mean you're stuck with them.
At Educational Connections, we're committed to your child's success by matching them with the best possible tutor to help them achieve their goals and overcome their challenges.
And we're committed to your peace of mind with customized, one-to-one virtual tutoring that fits your family's schedule.
It's our way of saying: We see you. We listen to you. We understand. And we're here to help.
What to Expect
We celebrate that every child learns differently, so you won’t find a one-size-fits-all tutoring solution here.
For the past 25 years, the families of over 10,000 students have chosen Educational Connections for their children because we guarantee:
- Access to the most qualified tutors. (We hire less than 10% of the tutors who apply with us to ensure we bring you the best of the best. 87% of our tutors even hold a Master's Degree!).
- Targeted subject support and executive function skills to improve study habits.
- Customized one-to-one tutoring to help your child tap into their strengths and overcome their challenges.
- Feedback reports that document your child's progress after every session.
- Ongoing training keeps our tutors up-to-date on the best strategies and most relevant information for students.
"Our tutor was absolutely terrific! She always came prepared with great material for our daughter and did a wonderful job of keeping her engaged throughout every session. Our daughter would look forward to each appointment and be visibly excited before and after each of her sessions"
The Secret to Our 95% Client Satisfaction Rating
Hiring the best tutors is only the first step to ensuring your family gets the support you need.
We've also designed The Dolin Process, a one-of-a-kind approach to pairing each student with the best tutor for them. Each new student is matched with a qualified tutor based on four important criteria:
- Skillset and Background— The tutor must be skilled, trained, and experienced in tutoring the subject of strategies your child needs.
- Personality— The tutor's approach and style should match what you've told us about your child's favorite teachers to ensure a good personality fit.
- Schedule— The tutor must be able to meet with your child at a time that fits and simplifies your family's schedule
"Henrietta got a combined score of 34. I couldn't be happier with the results. Her tutor really took the time to not only prep her with the actual ACT and its nuances, but provided positive test-taking strategies as well as an extra dose of confidence! We really appreciate all of our tutors' hard work! And your work in obtaining and training such wonderful tutors and people!"
3 Easy Steps to the Support You Deserve
Don't lose another day to stressing over whether your child has everything they need to keep up or get ahead. We're here to support your child and family, so you can parent with confidence (and without all the stress).