Virtual Classes for Kids in Quarantine
When you enroll your child in one or more of our virtual classes, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A fun, organized curriculum to guide your child’s homeschooling (so you can be hands-off!)
- Expert teaching from a highly trained and experienced tutor
- Opportunities for your child to engage with a small group of peers in a virtual setting
- Hands-on practice applying what they’re learning so it actually sticks
- Significant cost savings compared to private virtual tutoring (Save up to $700!).
Grades: Rising 6th - 8th Graders
Time: M/W/F 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
July 13th - July 24th
Registration closes on July 8th
Debate is an exciting, engaging way to teach public speaking, teamwork, and critical thinking. It hones skills such as active listening, reasoning and structuring and organizing thoughts.
This course provides students with opportunities to debate topics of interest to them, such as whether schools should require uniforms, cell phones should be permitted in class, homework should be banned and whether kids should be allowed to drink soda. Students learn to select convincing evidence, present their argument and engage in respectful discourse.