Test Prep Summer Tutoring Specials
Get the Most Out of Your Summer with Test Prep
With the stress of school off their shoulders, it makes sense that a lot of parents want to help their child make the most of their summer and prep for the SAT, ACT, or SSAT. Because most students tend to be less “academic” in the summer, it is essential that they prep over the summer if they would like to take a late summer or early fall exam.
SAT or ACT Prep
How do I know if SAT or ACT prep is right for my child this summer?
- If your child is a rising senior that will be taking the test in the late summer or fall in hopes of reaching their target score.
- If your child is a rising junior that has:
- Determined the right test for him/her
- Taken Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry already
- Is a recruited athlete and needs scores for these tests prior to the spring
- Has heavy spring commitments, making spring tests difficult to prep for
- We see the best results when students can commit to 1-2 sessions per week leading right up to the test.
- Summer test prep is not ideal for students that will not be taking the test until the spring, unless they plan on continuing prep throughout the fall and winter leading up to the spring tests.
SSAT or HSPT Prep
When is the right time to begin SSAT or HSPT Prep?
If your child is applying to an independent middle or high school this winter, consider preparing for fall admissions tests this summer. Give your child a head start for the fall admission test season!
Summer Test Prep Packages
Which Package is Right For My Child?
Buy 12 sessions get 1 free – $2250
Total Value – $2437.50 for a savings of $187.50
Includes 19.5 hours of total prep
This package is ideal for students that will begin prepping in early July and will be available for the majority of the summer to complete 1-2 sessions per week leading up to the late summer/early fall test dates. *
Buy 16 sessions get 2 free – $2760
Total Value – $3105 for a savings of $345
Includes 27 hours of total prep
This package is ideal for students that will begin prepping in May or early June and will be available for the majority of the summer to complete 2 sessions per week leading up to the late summer/early fall test dates. *
*All test prep sessions are 90 minutes long.
Do The Summer Test Prep Sessions Expire?
We are offering these prices for a limited time only and all prepaid sessions must be used prior to 9/30/17. This will help to ensure that your child is utilizing their summer sessions and will feel prepared for the late summer/fall tests!