IS PRIVATE SCHOOL IN YOUR STUDENT'S FUTURE?
This video will help you decide!
Many families rule out private schools because they think the cost is prohibitive. While certain schools do have high price tags, there are many financial aid options available that were virtually unheard of years ago.
Private school may not be right for every student or family, but there is most likely a school in the DC area that has everything your student needs and wants.
In this video, Ann Dolin explains the ins and outs of private school admission and what you need to consider.
COMING THIS FALL: A GUIDE TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS
The Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland Edition
Everything you need to know about DC area private schools:
- An comprehensive guide to the private school admission process
- The pros and cons of public and private schools
- How many schools to apply to and when to begin the application
- Find the right match for your child's unique learning style
- Ann's tips for bettering chances of acceptance
- Nearly 100 profiles on DC area private schools