Are you at your wit's end trying to motivate your kids? Does each day become more and more of a power struggle?
Ann Dolin has practical advice and solutions that you need to hear. Join her on Monday, April 8, 7:00-8:30pm at Vienna Presbyterian Church
for her workshop: Batteries Not Included
* Registration is required.
In this workshop you will learn:
- the four main reasons students struggle to stay motivated
- how to talk so your students will listen and how to listen so your students will talk
- ways to foster resiliency
- crucial study skills
- ways to promote on-task behavior
- how to find the balance between helping too much and not enough