Webinar: Learn How To Ace The SSAT
If you’re a parent, and you’ve started the process of looking at private schools for your son or daughter, there’s one thing that’s clear:
You care deeply about their education.
You want to give them access to the best teachers, the best curriculum, and the best opportunities for getting into top colleges and going on to be successful in life.
But your biggest problem right now?
Figuring out how to get them IN to your top choice private school in the first place.
And one of the biggest hurdles to doing that is…
Now you probably know at this point that the SSAT is the entrance exam most private schools in the D.C. area use to decide (among other things) to accept or deny your child when you apply to attend.
But there’s also a good chance you don’t know too much about it beyond that. (Who has the time to keep up with all of these standardized tests anyway?)
- You know it’s a requirement, but you don’t know what it is, or what’s involved in getting ready for it
- When you finally do start looking into it (maybe after your kid takes a practice test and the results that come back are NOT stellar), it’s usually too late to do much about it other than some last-minute crash study sessions
- And this all ultimately puts pressure and stress on you AND your kid(s), because you’re all well aware that most competitive schools want to see strong scores
We know this all too well, so we decided to put together a free webinar this coming June 14th to help you sort out the whole SSAT process now, so you can be ready when it counts.
- What’s on the SSAT and how it’s scored, so that you know what to have your kid(s) study ahead of time, and the types of questions they should be prepared for
- What a “good” score is and how important it is in the private school admission process (so that you know where you stand, and what your chances of getting in are)
- The easiest ways to IMPROVE your child’s scores if they’re not up to par, with step-by-step recommendations on how to maximize their score by the time the actual test rolls around
To register for the June 14th webinar (held from 12:15 to 1pm eastern), just click the link below and enter your name and contact information.
We’ll email you with a link and the confirmation details so you can easily join in on the 14th.
See you in the webinar!
Get Our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Blog!
- Every summer has a rhythm to it… In June, the w...
- [Writing practice] + [Summertime] = [Fun for yo...
- The first step to finding the best private scho...
- It’s become a predictable yearly debate t...
- All the time we get asked by parents of high sc...