Become a Tutor
Do you have a passion for working with children to help them succeed in school? Do you enjoy common k-12 subjects like math, reading, writing, or test prep? Do you live in the DC metro area? If you answered YES! to these questions, join Educational Connections as a part-time tutor!
We offer flexible working hours, competitive pay, and the opportunity to do what you love – teach! Click the button to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why tutor for Educational Connections?
- Easy access to students.
- Professional development workshops.
- Streamlined billing process.
- Consistent support from dedicated staff.
What are the requirements to become a tutor?
- Tutors must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and have at least one year of classroom teaching or extensive tutoring experience.
- Make a commitment through the end of the next school year.
- Availability to tutor for a minimum of 4 hours per week.
What do we look for when pairing students with tutors?
- Subject expertise
- Personality match
What is the salary?
Salaries begin between $27-$42 per hour and are evaluated for raises annually. Test Prep tutors start out between $45-$66 per 90-minute session.